*** Remote attendance will be facilitated ***
Visual interfaces are important in human motion to capture it, to visualize it, and to facilitate motion-based interactive systems. Across multiple applications, how to improve end-user engagement?
- Motion-based Interaction,
- Full-body interaction,
- (Multi)Sensory Interfaces,
- Movement computing and motion capture,
- Embodied interaction,
- Natural user interfaces,
- Gesture interaction and recognition,
- Activity recognition,
- Wearable devices,
- body, movement and data visualization, e.g. graphical user interface, multimodal feedback
- user experience, e.g. instructions, requirements, evaluation
- human factors, e.g. motor skills, ergonomics, limitations
At least one author must attend the workshop.
Workshops’ participants can either register for the workshop only or attend the whole event
Procedure: Please email your submission by 23/03/2020 (“anywhere on Earth”) following the instructions below:
- Submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: “Workshop Visual user interfaces for human motion – AVI 2020”
- Include authors names, affiliations and contact information
- Attached file: pdf
- Additional links or illustrations are welcome.
April 13th: Notification of acceptance