*** Remote attendance will be facilitated ***
Visual interfaces are important in human motion to capture it, to visualize it, and to facilitate motion-based interactive systems.
Across multiple applications, how to improve end-user engagement?
In the series of workshops on HCI Challenges for Human Movement Analysis, this second event aims at deﬁning and discussing methods and experiences of design and use of visual interfaces for motion-based interaction.
- Motion-based Interaction,
- Full-body interaction,
- (Multi)Sensory Interfaces,
- Movement computing and motion capture,
- Embodied interaction,
- Natural user interfaces,
- Gesture interaction and recognition,
- Activity recognition,
- Wearable devices,
- Online participation will be facilitated for authors of accepted position papers (no registration fee required).
- On-site participation requires registration, participants can either register for the workshop only or attend the main conference.
Position papers present applications, case studies, design or evaluation methods outlining challenges in terms of
- body movement data capture, analysis and visualization, e.g. sensors, graphical user interface, multimodal feedback
- user experience, e.g. instructions, requirements, evaluation
- human factors, e.g. motor skills, ergonomics, limitations
No specific format is required.
At least one author must attend the workshop presentations section, on-site or online.
- Please email your submission to: email@example.com
- Extended deadline:
28th July31st July 2020 (“anywhere on Earth”).
- Include authors names, affiliations and contact information.
- Attached file: pdf
- Additional links or illustrations are welcome.