Accepted position papers will be published in the adjunct conference proceedings.
After the notification of acceptance, authors are invited to follow the instructions below:
- Final versions must be submitted to the organisers by *June 7th*
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Springer LNCS
- PDF and Word/Latex
- No longer than 4 pages (including references)
- Abstracts 150-250 words
- Please take into account the reviews when preparing the final version
- Make sure to include all author names, affiliations, and contact information
- Consent to publish: authors will be required to provide consent to publish following LNCS guidelines
Participation without position paper
It is also possible to attend the workshop without position papers. In this case, please send an email to email@example.com with a paragraph about your experience in the field, how you think you can contribute to the discussion and what would you expect from the workshop. This step is necessary to facilitate the organization of the workshop.